Thursday, September 30, 2010

Haiti

Well I'm back from Haiti and just hit the ground running trying to stay caught up with editing and scheduling sessions....I'll have a preview of an adorable family up soon..still working through the file, but thought I would post a little something different this time....here is a look into what I spent my week in Haiti doing...

Sweet baby J at Hands and FeetPart of the Hands and Feet compound
So much love and so many great kids at H&F
Sisters of Charity...so many children needing love
Part of the hospital...after the earthquake
Sweet little baby K...a year old




The drive from Port Au Prince to Jacmel



little baby R at H&F


1 comment:

Jess :) said...

These pictures break my heart. I can't even imagine. I would have a super difficult time not bringing EVERY one of those little peanuts home with me. So precious.