Saturday, April 4, 2009

Summer Sessions now booking!

For those of you who have had photo sessions in the last couple weeks I promise I have not forgotten about you. Nettles and Vinsons your photos will be in the mail first thing on Monday! Schroders and Amanda your photos will be in the mail by next weekend!   They are looking great and I had so much fun with all of your sessions.

On another note-
Summer is coming up fast and if you would like to start booking your summer session please email/call me and we will book a time.    I will be in the Huntsville/Madison AL area this summer but will also be making some trips to Franklin/Nashville TN area as well

(sorry for the constant blog style changing. I'm still trying to figure out what I like best that is simple yet still fun)

2 comments:

Corby and Lauren said...

Okay... if Harper and I make a trip to Franklin to visit Lindsey, I'd love for you to come up and take some pictures. So I'm not able to technically book an appointment because I have no idea what our summer looks like, but I do know that you're an amazing photographer- therefore, I want to have some pictures of Harper taken by you.

Amanda said...

YAY!!! I can't wait!! We may just have to get more pictures this summer!! Also, I have some people who saw my pictures and are interested... so I'll forward them your info!! See you soon!!